Have you ever wondered what to do when an unsolicited influencer makes an unsolicited post about your brand and tags you? Every brand appreciates unsolicited influencers posting positively on their behalf. But how can you ensure that those posts are perfectly aligned with your brand positioning, optimised for positive engagement, and designed to protect the brand equity if the post was unsolicited?
Do you realise that there is a strategic economic advantage in bringing your paid and unpaid influencers together to train and form a formidable social advocacy team for your brand?
R-Squared offers an innovative world-class solution – the R-Squared Influencer Academy, a white-labelled program personalised for brands, established to mitigate risks from unsolicited posts while increasing brand alignment and positive engagement.
A chronology of how the need arises –
– An Influencer posts an unsolicited piece of content and tags the Brand.
– On seeing the post, the brand weighs the value and is either happy about it or not.
For instance, a wrong engagement question like ‘Why do you think that this brand’s product is awesome?’ could trigger negative comments, including comments from the audience driving other audience members to a competitor product.
– Either way, Brands wonder what they can do to encourage or improve on these pieces of unsolicited content.
So what can brands do? Brands can take advantage of the R-Squared Influencer Academy, designed to coach and give tips, hints and advice to influencers who post unsolicited brand content, so as to mitigate risk, increase quality and brand alignment for unsolicited posts that would have gone live anyway without the added value of the coaching. Brands can thus reward their most ardent advocates with coaching from R-Squared experts.
1. Brand and R-Squared agree on the service to be provided (e.g., which category of influencer qualifies for assistance, etc.)
2. Brand fully briefs R-Squared on brand and product positioning
3. R-Squared sets up a white-labelled contact centre for the brand (email and WhatsApp)
4. Influencers submit the content by email or WhatsApp to the point of contact for the influencer’s academy setup for the brand
5. R-Squared coaches and guides the influencers for risk mitigation, and increased brand alignment
6. Post goes live
7. Influencers and brands are happy
Some of the brand benefits include:
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased brand loyalty
- The facilitation of valuable customer feedback loops
- Increased sales
But who is R-Squared?
R-Squared is the top leading Influencer Marketing Agency in South Africa, and also a leading Influencer Marketing Agency internationally, responsible for innovative influencer campaigns. R-Squared is comprised of experts with one passion only – Influencer Marketing. R-Squared is responsible for masterful management and industry expertise in designing, executing and managing influencer marketing projects that are engaging, authentic and protective of brand equity. The CEO of R-Squared is also the IAB SA Council lead for the digital and influencer space, providing guidelines and best practices for influencer marketing.
Contact us now to get started – email@example.com
*written in October 2019. *Michelle Marais and Emmanuel Okonkwo, R-Squared Digital.